The Goa authorities has prolonged the continuing Covid-induced curfew until September 6, officers mentioned on Sunday. The curfew was first imposed on Could 9 this yr and has been prolonged a number of occasions since then.
The state authorities had earlier opened a majority of actions within the state with a number of curbs in place, however casinos are but to be opened.
Goa COVID curfew prolonged: What’s allowed, What’s not
- Casinos, auditoriums, neighborhood halls, water parks, leisure parks will stay closed.
- River cruises are additionally not allowed.
- Spas and therapeutic massage parlours may also proceed to stay closed.
- Cinema halls are allowed to features with 50% capability.
- Colleges are closed for college students. Nonetheless, college examinations and holding aggressive examinations will probably be permitted with the approval of the federal government.
- Social/political/sports activities/leisure/educational/cultural, marriage features and different congregations, past 50% of the capability of the venue will probably be prohibited.
- Bars and eating places can function at 50 per cent capability from 7 am to 11 pm.
- Indoor gyms can open at 50 per cent capability.
- Sports activities complexes (indoor or outside) will keep open with out spectators.
In the meantime, Goa recorded 74 new COVID-19 circumstances and two deaths on Sunday whereas 79 sufferers recovered, in accordance with the well being division.